First United Methodist Church of Waupaca!
We want to help you experience God. We like to use our minds, our hands, and our talents to make a difference in people's lives, and we'd love to have you join this exciting journey!
- Kid-friendly and intergenerational-- a good mix of all ages together
- Open to everyone-- we'll leave the judgement up to you and God
- A small family with big ideas
- Very open, laid-back and accepting
- A 'mainline' Protestant church-- we do not have strict rules or hellfire
Please tour our site to find out more about our church and how we can serve you.
Need space for your upcoming event? We have space for rent...and tables and chairs!
- Large, well lit room adjacent to a complete kitchen
- Comfortable seating in smaller meeting room
- numerous smaller rooms
Please call the church office for prices and availability.
By requesting prayer, others around the world have committed to pray with you, and God has already heard your prayer. If you are in need of immediate assistance, click here to request a prayer.
A Look at Us
We are a collection of people of many different backgrounds and beliefs, political affiliations, opinions and strengths. We work hard to get along, learn and grow together.
Meet our Staff
Our mission is to help you experience God through meaningful worship, small groups, mission and outreach.
Dee Ann Woods
We believe that God is active in us and through us.
We learn and teach so that we can all deepen our connection to God. We use our hands and our checkbooks to change lives in our community and the world. We seek to involve everyone in some way, and we hope you can find a way to be a part of what God's doing.